IT’S NOT A JOB, IT’S A CAREER PATH
At Low Voltage Solutions, our employees are our greatest asset. It’s important that each person working here not only knows they are valued, but feels ownership and pride in being a part of the company. A career with us is simply that – a career, not just a job. Working at Low Voltage Solutions means being a part of an industry that is a refreshing alternative to spending eight hours a day at a desk or in a cubicle.
When it comes to low voltage electrical installations, including building automation, fire alarm, security, electrical monitoring, lighting controls and more, Low Voltage Solutions is dedicated to being the best. Because of that commitment to excellence, our company is quickly growing, and we want to partner with highly-motivated individuals that are team-oriented and open to collaboration. If you are willing to challenge yourself and work for it, you are perfect for the team, regardless of your previous experience.
LOW VOLTAGE SOLUTIONS IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ENERGETIC TEAM MEMBERS!
Learn a Trade That Lasts a Lifetime
A career at Low Voltage Solutions includes hands-on training, advancement through leadership positions, and becoming an expert in the following areas:
- Direct Digital Control (DDC) & Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Air Handling Unit (AHU) controls installations
- Fan Coil Unit (FCU) controls installations
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) box controls installations
- Central Plant controls installations
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Security Access Control and Surveillance Systems
- CCTV and Camera installations
- Card Access system installations
- Electrical System Monitoring Systems
- Low Voltage Electrical system installations
Find out more about our company.